Monday, November 10, 2014

Different Skies

I like to tell the story in every port I stop, of how we met and how the years have passed. Only twice or trice have our timings agreed in letting us live on the same continent. Only a few times have we shared the same sky, and those few times have twisted our fates.

I have lost myself in our conversations, in our dances and our parties for two. We look at each other through the brightness of our screens, trough the darkness in our souls. I have lost myself in the many colors of your hair, in the many memories we created. Just like our demons, yours and and mine, who have seen us breaking apart, and have learned to sleep with each other after our concert nights. 

You have always backed up when things got serious, you have always shown me uncertainty when the big L appears in our path, I have never cared, and will never do. 

Eventually our paths will cross, eventually our skies will be the same again, and maybe then, we both will decide to stay.


Hector-Kokubunji



No comments :