Sunday, March 24, 2013

Reality

I'm trap in a reality I deny to accept, surrounded by nightmares where my name vanishes from your skin.

Destiny calls to different directions, but it is my soul who is not ready to admit that you are gone, wind keeps me going and the pain keeps growing.

Ideas in my head hitting my soul, crashing it, and leaving nothing but my self broken into pieces.

A glimpse of light shows up every morning, and idea that is so real and yet so vague, a hope and a dream.

Life put us together for a reason, life will make the arrangements once again, in this one, in the next one or maybe in all of them...

I just wait and hope, I will reach you again, I will fight for you again, I will go down to the hell to get you back, and you know I will do it with a smile.

Hector-Kokubunji

No comments :